Learn how to track who has viewed your Facebook featured collections.
Facebook now allows you to “pin” photo albums to the top of your profile, thanks to a recent update.
A Facebook photo album is a great way to add some personality to your profile.
Now that we’ve covered the fundamentals, let’s get to the meat of the issue: how to track who is viewing your featured collections on Facebook.
What is a Featured collection on Facebook?
The Featured collection on Facebook is where you can save the photos that you always want to see first when someone visits your profile.
Featured Collections on Facebook work similarly to Highlight Reels on Instagram.
Simply put, your favorite photos can be neatly organized in the galleries of your profile for easy viewing.
The cool thing about using this feature as a story is that you can track how many people see your highlighted collection on Facebook.
What are Viewers on Featured stories?
“Viewers” appears to be the sum of the number of friends and non-friends who have viewed your photo.
That is, it represents both “Featured Viewers” and “Others” at the same time.
I had a total of nine viewers: three featured and eight non-featured. As a result, 11 people are listed as “Viewers” in my statistics.
Because “total” figures are typically found at the very bottom, this layout is a little disorienting. Nonetheless, it is located in the center of this case for some reason.
This area, I believe, will be redesigned soon. It appears to have been thrown together quickly for the time being.
Who can see your featured collection on Facebook?
By default, anyone can see your Facebook featured collection, though this depends on your privacy settings.
Your highlighted collection will be viewable by your friends and their friends.
Can you see who viewed your featured collection on Facebook?
Similar to a story, you can view the Facebook profiles of those who have viewed your featured collection.
If a friend looks through your photo album, you’ll know who saw it.
Unless you are friends with the viewer, there is no way to know who specifically viewed your featured collection.
How To Know Who Viewed Your Featured Collections On Facebook
1. Open Facebook and tap on your profile picture
The first step is to log in to Facebook and access your account information.
To begin, open the Facebook app and sign in if you haven’t already.
The Facebook desktop site is also available.
When you log in to Facebook, your profile picture will appear next to the “What’s on your mind?” text box.
Select your profile picture from the drop-down menu next to “What’s on your mind?”
You can also access your profile by selecting “See your profile” from the menu that appears when you tap the three vertical dots at the far right of the bottom navigation bar.
2. View one of your featured collections
After you’ve clicked on your profile picture, you’ll be able to access your Facebook profile.
Your profile will contain all of your personal information.
Name, address, and school are all included.
Please scroll down to see your personal archives.
Select the featured collection whose viewership statistics you want to see.
To see who has viewed the “Bitmoji” set, for example, select “Bitmoji” from the drop-down menu.
If you’re curious about who has seen the “Fox Cute” album, you can find out by selecting that album.
3. Tap on the arrow icon
When you tap on a collection, the viewership statistics for that collection will be displayed in full.
In the bottom left corner, you can see how many people have viewed your collection.
Some names, but only a few, are displayed.
Expand the list of spectators by clicking the arrow.
4. Check your viewers
When you tap the arrow icon, the “Insights” page will load.
This page lists your Facebook friends who have viewed your collection.
A list of all of them will be available, along with their profile pictures.
By scrolling down the list, you can see each and every one of your viewers.
5. Check your other viewers
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find a section labeled “Others.”
To see related content, click “Others.”
Simply put, “Others” are Facebook users who are not your friends.
In contrast to “Viewers,” which are opinions expressed by strangers, “Views from Friends” are opinions expressed by people who are already Facebook friends with you.
People on Facebook whose opinions you do not already know cannot be identified.
You will only be able to see the names of other viewers if you are friends with them on Facebook.
The reason for this is that they can maintain their anonymity on Facebook.
On the other hand, you can see how many people are watching in total (for example, Others • 7).
If you see a “7,” it means that your collection has been viewed by seven people who aren’t Facebook friends.
Congratulations, you now know how to see which of your featured collections have been viewed by which of your Facebook friends.
What does the “others” section mean in the featured collection?
When you were at step 5, you may have noticed a “Others” subheading in your featured collection. (at the very bottom of the screen)
Simply put, “Others” are people who have seen your collection but are not your friends.
As a result, you won’t know who saw your Facebook featured collection, and you won’t be able to track them.
Even if you click the Others tab, you won’t be able to see the profiles of your non-friend viewers.
If you don’t see “others,” your featured collection was only seen by your Facebook friends.
How to Edit Your Featured Photos on Facebook
- On the mobile device, launch the Facebook app. The application is blue and features a white “f.”
- Choose a profile picture. In the upper right corner of your Newsfeed, to the right of “What’s on your mind?” is your status box.
- Select the editable profile and click “Edit.” It is located at the very top of the page. A white outline of a pencil.
- Please scroll down to see the featured images. Your “Featured” photos are the ones that appear in your profile directly beneath your bio and above the “What’s on your mind?” status area.
- Rearrange Featured Images is an option. Please see the “Featured” section just below the images for more information.
- If you can’t find the Edit Featured Photos tab, you can get there by clicking any of the images in the “Featured” section.
- If you haven’t yet added any photos, go back to that same page and click the Add Featured Photos button.
- Insert or replace images. Click the camera icon in the middle of a blank space or the lower left corner of an existing picture to take a picture.
- Featured photos are meant to provide a glimpse into your personality, so make sure to upload images that do just that.
- The number of featured images is limited to five.
- Select Add Images. Here’s how to move a photo from your phone’s gallery.
- If you want to upload a photo from your Facebook album, click Choose Photos.
- Remove the featured images. Click the x in the upper right corner to delete an image.
Just a friendly reminder that the featured images are always available to the general public.
On PC/ Desktop
- Go to Facebook to see it. If you are not automatically logged in, enter your email address or phone number and password correctly.
- Simply tap your login name. This option can be found near the top of the page, just to the right of the search field, on the blue bar.
- Simply place your cursor over “Featured Photos.” This section can be found on your Timeline, to the left of “Intro.”
- Select Add Featured Photos if you haven’t already uploaded any images.
- To select the grey pencil, click on it. It’s in the lower right corner of the “Featured Photos” gallery.
- To insert images into an empty space, click the blue photo button.
- You can upload up to five featured images.
- Remember that the featured images are always visible to the general public.
- To add photos from your computer, select +Upload Photo.
- Your Facebook photos are also an option. The +Upload Photo button lets you quickly and easily change your profile picture to one of your previously uploaded photos.
- You can delete a photo by clicking the “X” button in the upper left corner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You See Who Views Your Featured Photos on Facebook?
You can track who has seen your featured collections on Facebook.
Your Facebook friends are the only ones who can see who else has viewed your collection.
If they are not already your Facebook friends, they will be labeled as “Other viewers” rather than “Viewers.”
To the best of your knowledge, you only have access to the total number of “Other viewers.”
To reiterate, you cannot currently see an audience demographic for your Featured stories.
What are Viewers on Featured stories?
The total number of viewers would be the sum of the number of friends and random people who looked at your photo.
To recap, it is a mix of “Featured Viewers” and “Others.”
Viewers are friends on Facebook who have seen your collection.
Why can’t I see who viewed my Featured photos on Facebook?
Following the steps outlined above will allow you to see which of your friends have viewed your Featured story, but if you are still unable to do so, it could be due to a Facebook issue.
If you set your profile to private, the information may be kept anonymous as well.
You may need to check your settings and switch to Public mode to see who has seen your Facebook Featured collection.
Is it possible for your friends to see your Featured photos?
When your friends view your profile, they will see your Featured section.
Do Featured photos appear on your timeline?
In response to your question, featured photos will appear on your Facebook profile and timeline.
Discover who has been viewing your featured collections on Facebook.
You can then keep track of who among your friends is using Facebook.
After it has been added to a featured collection, you can remove your media at any time.
If you prefer, you can remove the entire featured collection.