Read on to learn how to create a second Instagram account using the same email address.
Do you need to set up a second Instagram account but are unclear how?
In fact, it’s feasible that a skilled Instagram user may profit from having many profiles. This is critical for distinguishing your professional and personal identities.
Linking and establishing several Instagram accounts becomes second nature after you’ve mastered the basics.
In contrast to Facebook, Instagram has a multi-account option that allows you to integrate many profiles at once.
Make different profiles for your hobbies, interests, and activities, such as gardening and sports.
You have complete freedom to adjust the configuration of your individual accounts.
Let’s have a look at the many possibilities for creating a secondary Instagram account.
How many Instagram accounts can you have?
You may use up to five different Instagram accounts, and you can switch between them without having to log out.
There is no hard limit to the amount of profiles you may create, but after five, you must log out and back in to create more.
This functionality will also be unavailable until the 7.15 update is loaded on your iOS or Android device (available in the App Store and the Google Play Store).
If you’re experiencing problems adding new accounts, it’s likely that you need to upgrade your Instagram app.
How to create a new Instagram account
Before we go into account administration, let’s start at the beginning by creating an Instagram account.
It makes no difference if this is your first or third account; the rules remain the same.
Instagram profiles may be created using either the iPhone mobile app or the desktop website. The following are the steps to sign up for Instagram on your iPhone:
- Start Instagram.
- Click the photo button in the lower right corner to view your profile image.
- Select the correct button to view your profile.
- By clicking the correct button, you may follow the directions to create an account.
- Select the New Account option.
- Create a login and profile using your personal information.
- Please click Next to continue.
To join up for Instagram from your computer, follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is open your desktop browser.
- Please go to www.instagram.com to access Instagram.
- If you’re already logged in to Instagram, close it.
- Simply click the Join button to join.
- It is necessary to have a working email account.
- Create a login and profile using your personal information.
- Please select the Finish option.
In either event, you’ll have a new Instagram account.
How do I create a second Instagram account?
You may create a second Instagram account even if you already have one.
What you need to do to sign up for Instagram is detailed below.
- Begin by launching the Instagram mobile app with your primary account.
- Select the gear icon to access your account (bottom right).
- Select the one with three lines (top right).
- Just a little bit lower. Select “Add Account” from the menu.
- Simply click the “Join” button.
- Signing up with your Facebook account is an option. Refuse the offer.
- Provide an other contact method, such as an email address or phone number.
- Submission requires a verification code (by email or phone).
- A username must be created.
When you’re finished with them, you’ll be able to decide if you want to create an Instagram account for your business.
How to Add an Instagram Account
In addition to your primary account, you can manage an existing account.
Here’s how to connect two Instagram accounts so you can move between them easily and keep track of everything you’ve posted to each.
By establishing a second account, you may learn how to manage several Instagram profiles.
- Launch Instagram, browse to your profile, and then hit the three vertical dots in the upper right to access the app’s settings.
- To enter the settings menu, click the cog icon.
- Select the “bottom” option. Choose the Add Account option.
- Use an Existing Account is the option.
- Log in to your other account. Simply click the Login button to begin. If your other account is linked to your Facebook account, you can use your Facebook login.
Your two accounts have been successfully connected. Continue reading this page to learn how to quickly and effortlessly move between your numerous accounts.
If you currently have several Instagram accounts and want to add another, you may do so from your Profile by tapping your username and selecting + Add Account from the drop-down list.
How to easily switch between Instagram accounts?
Assuming your app accounts are linked. Simply create many accounts and switch between them.
We’ve created two instructions to assist you with changing your account information:
- Log in to your primary account.
- Prepare your Instagram username and enter it into the search area.
- Simply choose and click on the relevant account.
- At this moment, you should be logged in.
- Press and hold your profile’s icon for many seconds.
- You will have access to all of your accounts.
The second method is more simpler and faster.
With a single long click, you may access any account you choose.
Your profile photos will help you distinguish between your many online personas.
As previously stated, you must use a unique email address and phone number for each account you create.
After you’ve linked your accounts, you’ll be able to switch between them without having to input your passwords again and again.
How to enter your passwords indefinitely:
- Click on your name to see your profile.
- Select the three-lined button (top right).
- Select “Settings” to change your options.
- Use the login button to gain access to your account information.
- Please enter your passwords to gain access to your accounts.
- To continue, click the “Next” button.
Your chosen Instagram profile will be password-protected, which you can then distribute to your staff.
They can also create a new account and cancel their existing one.
How to remove your Instagram account that has been added?
If you no longer want to use Instagram, delete your account.
You should remove the post from all of your Instagram accounts right now.
If you are an advanced user, select “Remove account” to permanently erase your account.
To delete an existing Instagram account, take these steps:
- Go to your profile page.
- Simply browse to an account to delete it.
- Select the one with three lines (top right).
- Just a little bit lower.
- Select “Log out as (username)” to log out of your account.
Using this, create a new Instagram account and populate it with fresh photographs and videos.
Stay away from a profile that isn’t generating traction.
There are several “hacks” that might assist you boost your Instagram account.
How to post on Instagram to multiple accounts
Once you’ve created many profiles, you can send photographs and videos to them all from inside the Instagram app.
Follow the steps outlined above to switch to the selected account, then resume your normal activities.
Simply look at the user’s profile image to see which profile you’re now signed into.
If you want to ensure that you’re always posting to the correct account, yet the profile photo is rather small in some views, select photos that are immediately recognizable.
Can you merge Instagram accounts?
You can move between up to five Instagram identities at the same time, but you cannot merge accounts.
There is presently no way to combine audiences and posts from many accounts into a single account.
The closest you can get is to follow the same people on both accounts and share the same photos.
In today’s age of digital stardom, more people than ever before are juggling many social media personas.
We hope this post will help you get started fast and easily if you wish to build many Instagram profiles for commercial purposes or to exhibit your many intriguing hobbies.
For additional information, see our guide on posting multiple images to Instagram Stories and posts.
How to manage multiple business Instagram accounts
It is advised that you use the Hootsuite dashboard for your postings rather than maintaining several corporate profiles within the Instagram app.
While the Instagram app enables you to manage up to 5 Instagram accounts (personal and business), Hootsuite allows you to manage up to 35 social profiles.
Hootsuite allows you to manage many Instagram profiles for your company, as well as view detailed analytics and engage with your staff.
To properly manage several Instagram business accounts, each account must be linked to a separate Facebook Page. Take a look at this technique description.
- If you are the Page’s administrator, go to the Page’s Settings by checking in to the Page on Facebook.
- To update a Facebook page that you do not own, you must first request that a Page Admin add you as an Editor.
- Check that your current role is either Editor or Admin in the left column under Page Roles.
- Instagram is accessible via the left sidebar. Enter your Instagram credentials when asked and click Log In. If users seek to access their accounts, the Instagram login method now encourages them to convert from personal to business profiles.
- Launch Hootsuite and then go to the + Add Social Network option.
- Select Instagram from the left sidebar, and then press the Connect with Instagram icon.
- Select Allow in the new window.
- To log in to your Facebook account, click the Sign in to Facebook link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Done.
- Adding several Instagram business accounts to Hootsuite follows the same steps.
How push notifications work with multiple Instagram accounts
If you have enabled push notifications on your mobile device, you will receive notifications for each of your Instagram profiles.
Before the main body of each alert, the account’s name will be enclosed in brackets.
If you touch an Instagram notification, you’ll be sent to the related account, even if you’re already signed into another.
Instagram users who have notifications from other accounts will see them at the top of their displays.
While being able to manage all of your Instagram profiles from a single interface is useful, receiving notifications from each one may rapidly become annoying.
Fortunately, you can personalize push notifications for each Instagram account.
Modifying Instagram Notification Settings:
- To change the account’s notification options, go to the hamburger menu in the account’s menu bar and then Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Select the events for which you want to be alerted about this account. Notifications can be turned off for up to 8 hours.
- If you have many Instagram accounts, you must repeat these steps for each one if you wish to control which notifications they get.
Why create a second Instagram account?
I get your logic, but why bother with two Instagram accounts?
By creating several Instagram profiles, you may boost the number of accounts from which you can attract new followers to your principal account.
Because your accounts will not be similar, you will have a higher chance of meeting your objectives. At the same time, connect them to your master account.
Furthermore, Instagrammers are devoted to the postings they follow. It’s best to limit yourself to one blogging style and topic at a time.
Users may get confused or disengaged if the account is packed with odd stuff.
You probably already know that it’s preferable to keep each profile to a specific topic and then link them all together under one account.
You’ll need to be incredibly organized if you want to find out when it’s best to post on Instagram.
Can you create second Instagram account with one email address?
No, Instagram accounts may currently only be established with a unique email address. Only one email address may be used for more than one Instagram account.
You do not, however, need to create a new email address for each account you create.
You may create a second Instagram account without giving an email address by using the Instagram mobile app.
There are no evident links between your many Instagram profiles.
You can’t expect others to know which accounts are within your jurisdiction unless you make that information public.
Nonetheless, owing to Instagram’s algorithms, your other profiles may still appear in your followers’ and friends’ Explore tabs.
Is there an app to manage multiple Instagram accounts?
The most simple way to manage many Instagram profiles is to use a social media management platform like Hootsuite.
You may now manage several Instagram accounts from the same smartphone.
It also makes maintaining several Instagram accounts easier by allowing you to schedule posts for each account ahead of time.
Furthermore, Hootsuite allows you to manage many social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Pinterest.
Everything is at one handy spot.
Despite recent advances that make it easier to manage many profiles on Instagram, the technological components of doing so still represent just a portion of the labor needed.
It is advised that you utilize many Instagram profiles to better engage with your target audience, increase your brand’s reach into new locations, and convey your brand’s narrative in different ways in order to achieve your goals.